Civil Defense Building Re-Roof Project Scope of Work
1) Remove existing roofing to the existing concrete deck and properly dispose.
2) Install new 1/8" tapered polyiso insulating sloping from the front of the building to the rear of the building.
3) Install new 1/4" hard coverboard
4) Install new hot asphalt applied 2 ply modified bitumen roofing system with fire-retardant granular white capsheet.
5) Install additional treated wood nailers as required and new prefinished 24 gage edge mental all around.
6) Re-flash all existing roof penetrations, including disconnecting/reconnecting HVAC as required.
7) Provide contractor 2 year warranty and roofing manufacturer's twenty (20) year NDL roof warranty.